My raptured song shall ever be: God has been merciful to me!

9/7/16

I've Found the Pearl of Greatest Price!

Why is my blog titled "pearls", and why is my web address "my heart doth sing"?
Because of one hymn that is so precious to me.


"I've found the pearl of greatest price!
My heart doth sing for joy;
And sing I must, for Christ is mine!
Christ shall my song employ.

Christ is my Prophet, Priest, and King;
My Prophet full of light,
My great High Priest before the throne,
My King of heav'nly might.

For He indeed is Lord of lords,
And He the King of kings;
He is the Sun of Righteousness,
With healing in his wings.

Christ is my peace; He died for me,
For me He shed His blood;
And as my wondrous Sacrifice,
Offered Himself to God.

Christ Jesus is my all in all,
My comfort and my love;
My life below, and He shall be
My joy and crown above."
-John Mason-


This blog is mainly going to be about what I have discovered about my Lord, hymns, quotes from books and Scripture, and some things about my life. I hope this encourages you to seek the Lord while He may be found, to call upon Him while He is near. I pray this blog will lift your spirits, and draw you ever closer to the King of kings. 

Kaelan 

No comments:

Post a Comment