My raptured song shall ever be: God has been merciful to me!

6/11/18

It's Okay?

Today I glanced over all of my old posts... and laughed. I thought I was so mature and spiritual and knew exactly what I wanted out of life. I guess that's what every 17 year old thinks! So much has happened in this first year of college. I've done a ton of memorizing anatomy terms and I'm still not sure where my ulna is. Thankfully, despite my confusion on where certain bones are, I finished the semester with a good GPA and earned a spot on the President's List. And I'm officially a student nurse!

There have been so many changes in my life, not just in college. There are so many decisions to make and so little time to make them. Life is constantly happening with very little "downtime" in between. It's scary to think that the decisions I make as a 19 year old will affect the rest of my life, and in my case, the quality of my life as well. There have been many, many hurdles I've had to jump over to get to my goal of entering nursing school, and there's still more hurdles for me to jump. I'm looking forward to Christmas break already! And p.s., summer school is not fun. Sometimes I have to remind myself that it's okay not to study all the time. It's okay to take a day off and focus on something else that needs to be done. It's okay to be overwhelmed and to just step back and breathe. 

It's okay to procrastinate. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment